NeoXam IBOR – The Single Point of Truth of your investment data, provides a consistent and continuously up-to-date source for all your investment data. NeoXam’s Investment Book of Record is the missing link in your operating model, delivering high-quality, real-time, multi-view positions and transaction data, with built-in reconciliation.
NeoXam IBOR provides buy-side organizations with trustworthy, real-time positions across asset classes and portfolios, centralizing all information into one continuously updated source. Positions and cash forecasts are available at any time of the day.
Having accurate and timely position data from a single source allows investment teams to focus on their added-value business instead of wasting time gathering data from different sources. As such, IBOR dramatically improves organizations’ operating models and is a key component in a growth-oriented strategy.
NeoXam IBOR is built with a data-centric approach, relying on NeoXam Data Hub – our powerful enterprise data management system. It therefore comes with built-in data quality features, golden copies, flexible workflows, as well as seamless connectivity to third party systems.
NeoXam IBOR delivers real-time positions which cover the needs of even the most demanding organizations:
- Multi-asset classes – advanced instrument modelling capabilities and configurability enable users to support virtually any asset class.
- Multi-location – available 24 hours a day, as end-of-day processing is executed per geographical region. “Pass-the-book” trading is supported.
- Multi-view – any level of aggregation and look-through, to support different requirements from different stakeholders, multiple valuation types and pricing policies.
- Rich position data, including cash forecasting and tax lots.
Portfolios can be viewed and analyzed in an intuitive graphical user interface, as well as distributed in real-time to portfolio and order management systems.
NeoXam IBOR also comes with powerful features for Investment Operations (middle office):
- Transaction lifecycle
- Position lifecycle
- Corporate actions
As NeoXam IBOR is based on our leading NeoXam Data Hub platform, it is natively configured with all the features one can expect from an industry-leading data management platform, including:
- Data modelling
- Business processes and workflows
- Data enrichment
- Data lineage and auditability
- Analysis and operational reporting
NeoXam IBOR dramatically improves buy-side firms’ operating models in many ways:
- Data quality, consistency, thoroughness – the key to informed investment decisions through a centralized, managed platform
- Timeliness – everything happens in real-time, instead of batch processing
- Scalability, paving the way for growth – eliminating the bottlenecks associated with manual processing, IBOR enables organizations to expand their business, in terms of geographical zones, asset classes or number of funds.
- Operational risk under control – through automation
- Independence, operational agility – IBOR reduces reliance on legacy systems by facilitating their replacement without impacting the incumbent
- Risk and compliance – as IBOR is the go-to place for accurate positions, it is the natural source to feed risk, compliance and performance systems.
NeoXam IBOR relies on four real-time engines:
- Position Engine – As the heart of the product, it processes trades and other events to compute a real-time position. Thanks to its unique design, NeoXam’s position engine maintains a consistent repository of historical, present and forecasted positions. Alongside positions, NeoXam IBOR maintains book costs and tax lots, as well as investment strategies, bridging the gap between front-office and accounting views. Its multi-threaded design makes it highly scalable.
- Valuation Engine – NeoXam IBOR provides a flexible method of extracting, valuating and representing positions. Not all data consumers have the same needs, therefore our valuation engine uses the concept of “valuation styles”, allowing users to produce different views for different purposes, including exposure calculation, P&L, look-through, benchmark comparison, etc.
- Corporate Actions Engine – Corporate actions and interest payments are applied automatically to positions, without the need for heavy batch processing
- Transaction Computation – The Trade Computation module is here to fill in the blanks, computing all that is necessary: such as gross amount, accrued interest, taxes, fees, etc.
At the core of NeoXam IBOR lies NeoXam’s leading data management platform – NeoXam DataHub, featuring a proven data model, extensive connectivity and unparalleled flexibility.