The trusted repository
for financial institutions data
NeoXam MRDM is a real-time data management solution to efficiently manage all your market and risk data from a single, centralized enterprise repository. It allows for creating quality-controlled and enriched golden copies of market data of all types and structures to feed front-office and risk management systems.
What makes market data the most challenging
for financial institutions ?
A comprehensive sector-specific software solution designed to enhance your business performance, complete with data connectors, templates, and extensible business rules
- Market data
- Historical Data
- Risk Data
Offering an efficient workflow by normalizing market, historical, and risk data by including all reference data of underlying instruments.
- Ability to model complex/granular data
- Scalability to model less standardized data structures
- Reduce operational cost
Offering seamless straight-through integration with all primary market data providers and operational systems through automated file-based integration, direct API, or ad-hoc manual uploads.
- Automatic checks to improve data quality
- Real-time data streaming data
- Multi-source connectors to ensure the best data
Implementing automated standard and advanced data quality checks on both raw and processed data, as well as monitoring the progress of all data operations.
- Low-Code for faster delivery
- Manage data exceptions efficiently and more scalable
- Providing UI screens readily to configure and manage data exception workflow
Provides a business rule engine that can be used to create virtually any type of rule.
Seamless integration to external analytics/data science environments
Automated data quality checks on this derived/processed data
Exception management on derived data or analytics
Data Distribution & Extraction
Ability to schedule and orchestrate data distribution of multiple datasets to varied downstream systems.
Custom export & API for client specifications and rapid integration of new applications
Real-time data updates
Self-service extraction capabilities
Independent Price Verification
Official Portfolio Valuation
- Backfilled historical market data for new risk factors
- Market scenarios (sensitivities definition, historical & stress scenarios).
- Risk metadata (e.g., bucketing logic for risk aggregation).
- Delivery of a security master (delta) file
- “Golden copy” of market/risk data for quantitative analysis, sales & distribution, real-time data management analytics